Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Whirring By

Hi folks. I know it has been a long long time since I have last written in this blog, but life has been busy. I know this sounds funny coming from a vet student. Lets see. Right now we're about to have a lab on the THEORY of swine handling. Its a 3 hour lab. Apparently pigs are daunting. We have an optional hands on or 'wet' lab in December in which we can actually handle swine. I can't wait. Soo... The other things that are going on...
1) Test in Histology including epithelium, muscle, nerves, blood vessels, integument, and some other things...
2) Test in Developmental from the ball of cells to the unshelled peanut stage with funky markings.
3) We get to do EKGs on dogs tomorrow.
4) I am working on some articles
5) World Dairy Expo- this event is awesome....
Other than that, nothing much else is new. How could it be. I am far too busy for words which is why I haven't written anything.

1 comment:

Mel said...

World Dairy Expo!!! And the milk-a-holic insn't there to witness it? I bet there's cheese too. Oh, not being there is killing me. I need a glass of milk now just to recuperate...
PS Hope all is well.